Lilly's Therapeutic Massage and Skin Care
To make an appointment call: 541-631-1538
1997 - Esthetician License,
Board of Cosmetology of Oregon.
~~Certificate of Training-
Belavi Institute for Skin Rejuvenation.
~~ Ko Ho Anma, Japanese facial massage certificate.
Massage is a language which speaks of gentleness, connection, trust receiving, peace, alertness, and creativity. All it takes is two hands to communicate it and a body open to listening.
Lilly has been in the skin care profession for thirty years, and therapeutic massage for twenty six years. Her love for bodywork came after she was injured in a serious auto accident. She received daily treatment and believes it was the key to her complete recovery. Lilly approaches her work with compassion, sensitivity, awareness and technical expertise through a combination of powerful healing modalities.
1986-- Graduated from Oregon School of Massage
Oregon License #2325
Certificates of Advanced Training:
- One year of Ohashiatsu--RCC
- Sports Massage, Heartwood Healing Arts Institute of CA.
- Craniosacral with Dr Upledger
- Lymphatic Drainage, Heartsong Massage & Healing
- Advanced Polarity Massage --Ashland Institute of Massage (AIM)
- Clinical treatment of hip, thigh and knee. AIM
- Clinical treatment of upper and lower back pain, AIM
- Clinical treatment of neck, shoulder & arm, AIM
"Lilly has a rare combination of technical expertise and deep sensitivity. I recommend both her therapeutic massage for working with specific injury and general deep relaxation."
~Dr Rod Newton
Chiropractor, Ashland, OR